21.12.10

karl Lagerfeld Quotes VOL #3



"Don't look to the approval of others, for your mental stability"

"I am a fashion person, and fashion is not only about clothes - it's about all kinds of change"

"When people talk about the 'good old days', I say to people, "It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old."

"I hate the 'good old days'. What is important is that today is good."

"If I read too much or know too much, it's not because I want to talk about it, it's only because it's interesting for me."

"If you want respect for your past, it means that you have a problem with your present. and even more so, a problem with your future"

"I try not to be sentimental and obsessive about possessions. I love collecting, but I hate owning."

"I'm really a person who is made to work. if sketching is considered work"

"What I hate most, are people who desperately want to be young and sexy. You can fool nobody. There is a moment when you have to accept that somebody else is younger and fresher and hotter. Life is not a beauty contest."

"Believe it or not, I love rap."

No comments:

Post a Comment