28.12.10

Dr. iyanla vanzant Quotes



"If you don’t know how to pray, simply say 'Help me'. And once you say help me, just say Thank you, and know that it is done"

"So many of us are hypnotized by the 'nice girl syndrome'. And then we get confused between 'nice' and 'spiritual'."

"This is all about your spirit. and the reason we struggle, is to grow in spirit. it’s our evolution"

"Don’t be afraid to say 'I don’t know'. Because when you say you don’t know, your spirit will tell you what you need to know"

"When did you become so busy, that you don’t have time for five minutes of silence in your day?"

"In that moment of confusion, when all my degrees and all my books and all my experience and all my CDs and tapes don’t help me, that’s when I go to the spirit. That’s when I get still. That’s when it gets deep. That’s when I get naked before God, and say 'Help me'."

"Hear me! Your eyes will adjust to the level of deficiency in your focus"

"We have to learn the power of “TADA”. You do know what TADA is; right? It's when You thought I wasn’t going to make it, and when You thought I was going to stay crazy forever, and i stood up and said: 'TADAAAA'."

No comments:

Post a Comment