Go to: tonimorrisonsociety.org
- "All water has a perfect memory and is forever trying to get back to where it was"
- "I wrote my first novel because I wanted to read it"
- "If you surrendered to the air, you could ride it"
- "At some point in life, the world's beauty becomes enough. You don't need to photograph, paint or even remember it. No record of it needs to be kept and you don't need someone to share it with or tell it to. When that happens - that letting go - you let go because you can"
- "If you're going to hold someone down, you're going to have to hold on by the other end of the chain. You are confined by your own repression"
"If you want to fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down"