4.1.11

Maya Angelou Quotes



"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

*

"Nothing will work, unless you do"

*

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain"

*

"As far as I knew, white women were never lonely. White men adored them, Black men desired them, and Black women worked for them"

*

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

*

"I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life"

*

"I can be changed by what happens to me, But I refuse to be reduced by it"

*

"When you know better, you do better"

*

"I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt"

*

"There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic. Because a cynic has gone from knowing nothing, to believing nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment