31.12.10

Byron katie Quotes




"I’m very clear that everyone in the world loves me. I just don’t expect them to realize it yet."

"Anyone who doesn't question their thoughts, is suffering from mental illness. No one has to suffer that kind of pain, when life can be so simple"

"If I say: 'I want to be enlightened', it implies a future. And there isn't any"

"When you argue with reality - you lose. but only 100% of the time."

"Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it, but it's just easier if you do"

"If I think that someone else is causing my problems, I’m insane"

"Would you rather to be right, or free?"

"You move away from reality, when you believe that there is a legitimate reason to suffer"

"How do you get back to heaven? just notice the thoughts that take you away from it"

"The teacher you need, is the person you're living with"

No comments:

Post a Comment